08 June, 2008

Wordcount update

Have now virtually finished sex discrimination (I just need to check the provisions which relate to interest), have written 2200 words. That's an awful lot slower than I usually write, but I'm researching the subject from scratch as I go along.

If anyone knows how to reference ET cases that are unreported, I would love you forever if you messaged me to explain!

Oh, and the two hour long trip to IKEA to buy bookcases this evening probably didn't help. Planning to move desk around tomorrow... Procrastination, what procrastination?!

Will start (and finish) race discrimination tomorrow. I hope. Otherwise, I'll be baking until kingdom come and they're threatening to close our local post office so I'll have difficulty posting them too!

Off to bed now, yawn, yawn, yawn....

ZZZZZ.....

6 comments:

Android said...

That's a great result! Well done!!!

I keep re-writing my opinion, because it just doesn't seem practical enough :))

--- said...

Well, I'm now in the process of plunging into the murky mire of victimisation because of indirect race discrimination.

I have a general principle that where my theory of what the law might be is overly complicated, the claimant probably doesn't have a case!

Have you finished both of yours then?

What is the PI one like? I've (deliberately) not opened it yet!

Android said...

Nooo, I'm far from finished :)

I'm still working on the Chancery one, but I have started case analysis for PI. The first impression is - it's really muddled :)

--- said...

Damn, I was hoping for a nice, straightforward RTA!

Oh well.

Not written any more words between this message and my last one:(

Android said...

Are you aiming for the page limit then?

You've worked really hard so far, maybe you need a little rest to clear your head? :)

--- said...

I always aim for 3000-4000 words, I can't get used to page limits!

So I tend to write and then muck about with the margins.

I think 1 page is about 750 words with 1 cm margins. And the limit for this one is 6 pages....

fingers crossed I don't have to delete anything!