08 October, 2008

The Agony and the Ecstasy

Well, on Monday I had a rejection from a set in Leeds which, admittedly, I wasn't overly bothered by but the fact it happened within about one week of me submitting my form was slightly galling.

The very good news is that I now have an interview with a set in Manchester this Saturday. I'm particularly happy as I have done a mini with them and was fairly certain that I'd screwed up along the line - so nice to know they don't hate me!

They are sending through a question which I have to prepare for the interview and have warned I may have to defend the view point I adopt. Oh shame - because I've never done that before!

Only bad thing is I had booked my trains to and from London this weekend to go to the President's Cup (novice debating competition) and now can't go down.

Fingers crossed, all, please!

2 comments:

Swiss Tony said...

Hey Missy Moo, good luck on saturday. I would have met you at the cup thing, but now your not going, and I can't make it anyway, but I will email you directly about debating.

Fingers crossed for the interview though.

Swizz

--- said...

Hello!

How exciting, I didn't know you had taken up debating!

Well, SOAS is the week after PC so if you can make that, I can assure you there will be some excellent motions (I'm setting them) and much fun to be had by all!